I am intrigued by the idea of PBL (Problem- or Project-Based Learning), but confess to not knowing much about it, let alone how to implement it.
Is suppose that I have the following as my guiding questions:
- What is PBL?
- Is there a difference between Project-Based Learning and Problem-Based Learning?
- Is PBL connected to Inquiry-Based Learning?
- Is PBL better suited to math, science and technology classes?
- Is it possible create an engaging project for high school English?
- How do we assess these students using Power Standards / common assessments?